At 06:56 PM 3/30/2006, you wrote:
Hello all,

While I took French classes for two years, that was many years ago, and my French simply is lacking.

Anyway, I found this lovely site that has images I had never seen before.
http://gallica.bnf.fr/Catalogue/NoticesInd/MAN01080.htm
I am wondering what time frame these images came from, but my searches on the website is badly hampered by my lack of understanding the French language. And babel fish is not a help.

Would anyone know what specific time frame these are from other than 16th century (I kinda get that), and perhaps any further information, in English? and be willing to share that with me?

Thank you,

Kimiko

The style of clothing seems to be early 16th century, say before 1530. Think young Henry VIII.

Joan Jurancich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]