Marie Stewart wrote:
Thank you for that article... very interesting.

Now what the retailers are missing is the opportunity to expand, and
raise their sales.

Imagine...  A large chain adopts the Fitlogic system.   Inside their
stores,  they create separate boutiques, or even a small independent
entity.  One for each body type.  Stock the items that flatter that
body type the most in their respective sections.

Noooo! I don't want to run back and forth across a store every time I have to think about whether a "straight" or a "curvy" fits better!

Adele d'M