"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for".  - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour

On Apr 2, 2006, at 1:36 AM, Sharon at Collierfam.com wrote:

Phone Sears and ask them to send shorter jeans to your local store.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Susan Data-Samtak
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 6:45 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Clothes fitting - gotta start somewhere

An observation that I thought interesting-  We live in NJ.  It is easy
to find inseam lengths for men that are 36 inches.  VERY difficult to
find 28 or 30 inch inseams.  Years ago, we took a vacation to Hawaii.
We stopped by the Alamoana Mall's Sears store.  Lo and behold- LOTS of
28 inseam men's pants!  My husband says it's time to go back!  He needs
more 28 inseam pants.

We think that many of the Oriental men are short, so Sears stocks
inseams that they can actually SELL to their clients.  WHat do you
think?

Susan