----- Original Message ----- From: "Becky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] My copy of The Tudor Tailor arrived!

I'm well underway into making my first Renaissance garb. My daughter has chosen the portrait of Princess Elizabeth in the pink/orange dress. I'll post a diary somewhere when it's done. I have paid way more than I should have to gather all the correct fabrics and assessories. I plan on her wearing it for quite a while, too. When hers is done, I'll have to make myself one so we are in the same time frame. Since I'll be taking her with me at the same time, makes sense to me to be within reason on our garments. One thing about having to pay so much for all this stuff... I buy in bulk when I can. I'm all set to make a whole wardrobe one day. Now, How do I organize it all so I can find something. that is the next major task I need to get done one day soon.
Any one able to come help me do that?

Organize? ORGANIZE?

(runs away screaming)

Dianne