Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:14:30 +0200
From: "Bjarne og Leif Drews"
Subject: [h-cost] Marie Antoinette

Hi
I found this, and
http://www.marieantoinette-lefilm.com/
Didnt they use wrong music for this?
Or is it the new, that they want young people to get an interrest in
history, and make it with rock music?
I think i am getting old....................

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/

Message: 9
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:40:58 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Marie Antoinette

In a message dated 4/20/2006 6:16:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,