I don't even want to think about what church historians and Renaissance historians are going to go through when the Da Vinci Code movie comes out. There are going to be an awful lot of people who will think it's entirely factual.

So what? There are a great many fields which you and I know little about, which are no more or less important than history, and which we probably have many "misconceptions" about.

And if you're going to teach you need to be able to deal with people not knowing everything already without looking down on them.

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltaress.com