Thanks, Gunvor. I've talked to Jorun Grønli Kruse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> as was told that they do not accept credit cards.. even in person. The museum requires EFT, check on a Norway bank or cash in NOK. Please keep us informed about the uni bookshop as you hear what the price would be.

Beth

Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:26:20 +0200
From: "G.Vinje" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've talked with the people at the uni bookshop. Yes, you can order
through them and pay with Visa. You have to send the card info by e-mail
though (divide the info and send 2 mails). You can not pay through the
website for some reason. They are not quite sure about the price since
they don't know if the museum will sell the book to them with a discount
or not. The larger the discount, the less additional cost you'll have to
pay. I've sent them the bookinfo they needed and asked about the price.
They hadn't even heard of the book and needed full details to order it.

"Osebergtekstilene"
Arne Emil Christensen and Margareta Nockert,
ISBN 82-8984-024-9
Kulturhistorisk Museum, Oslo

If you want to get in touch with the uni bookshop and the people who will
take care of the bookorder;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The woman I talked with suggested I have a word with the museum shop. She
could see no reason why they couldn't get the necessary card info by mail
and arrange the payment in the shop if the uni bookshop can. I'll be
passing by the museum again within the next 2-3 days and will ask if it's
possible to arrange things in the suggested manner. It might be a good
idea if people who want to get the book gets in touch and asks about doing
it that way too.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gunvor