I did a google search (acid free tissue uk) and came up with this UK
supplier among others:

http://www.conservation-by-design.co.uk/papers/papers26.html

Katy

On 5/22/06, Kate M Bunting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You're lucky. It's cold and very wet in the UK (and I have my first camping
event of the season next weekend!)
I've been too busy with domestic problems to do any dressmaking this year. I
have a query, though.

I've been clearing my mother's house (she is now in a nursing home) and have
found some vintage garments. I know you are supposed to store such things in
acid-free tissue paper, but have no idea what kind of shops sell such paper.
Any suggestions?

Kate Bunting
Librarian and 17th century reenactor

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20/05/2006 20:31 >>>

No, but I can just imagine.  Heck, I have a hard time working up the interest
to do my *own* hemming when the weather is this good.  :-)

--
Cathy "heading to a cookout tonight"  Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                www.VintageVictorian.com
    Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
     Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.