I am more inclined to believe that it is simply, quilted. I have seen
quilted work from some extent petticoats that look like this but I wouldn't
rule out trapunto. Can anyone read what it says under the picture?
Also note that the cap and the cap pattern do not match. Same goes for the
forepart. Similarities but not the same.
De