Apologies for this - it's not me, it's my e-mail.

I have no idea why, but despite me changing the subject line in every message
I've sent (not just to this list, either), when it's appeared, it's had the
title of the digest in it.

Clearly a bug, which'll hopeully be sorted out shortly.

As I said apologies to all (but for once it's not just me being crap!! :o)  )

Debs

(PS, in case it comes up with ' r.e h-cost digest, etc etc, I have changed
the title to the subject line...AGAIN....)