O.K. folks, I will be in Washington in just over two weeks (please excuse a small squee!) and visiting Alden O'Brien at the DAR Museum on the Friday morning 23rd.

We would like to meet anyone who can make it for dinner/supper/evening meal at the hotel Harrington that evening, around 6.00-6.30. This is so my husband - more into sport than costume - can disappear to the room and watch TV if he gets bored. We would love to treat you all, but unfortunately it will have to be Dutch treat - sorry.

Looking forward to meeting anyone who cares to come.

Suzi

I wish I could make it, Suzi, as I'd love to meet you, but I'm on the other side of the country in the other Washington---state.

Melusine