It's a great book, for those interested, and the price (so far) isn't bad.

Books like this serve a good purpose, even when so much of their information is way out-of-date. The fact is that things like lace are easily destroyed in fires, floods, and wars, and early books with good clear photographs are sometimes all we have left of many of the finest laces ever made.

Beth S.
--- in clear and very cold Kambah, in Canberra, Australia, where the wind coming up from the Antarctic is ripping through us all, with the news that winter really is here!