In a message dated 6/13/2006 3:28:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

First of  all, I'd better confess that I'm a spy-fi, spy-fact  fan-girl.

****************

Cool! I love the Cold War. Well, love is the wrong term, but you know what  I
mean. I much prefer intrigue, espionage, sneaking around and intellectual
games to things blowing up and shooting everyone in sight [although that
sometimes goes along with it all]. I remember the 15 or so part documentary
about
the Cold War on PBS fondly [I wonder if it's on DVD?] and can enjoy the
entertainment the conflict inspired from the campy [James Bond and The
Avengers]  to
the more realistic and cynical ["Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" and "Game,
Set, and Match"]. Documentaries like "Blind Man's Bluff" are infinitely
fascinating especially now that we can also get the Soviet POV.

I must check out the museum!