Suzi's computer has died. Will hopefully be fixed by Friday.  I will be in
touch with her and will pass on your query.
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bjarne og Leif Drews
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] wigs /Suzi Clark

Hi, sorry for this personal.
I just wondered if Suzi reatches this. I made an enquiry for a wig by Derek
Easton, and noticed that he has a link to Suzi Clarke, if anybody wants to
purchase costumes.
I have heard so many phraises of his work with wigs, and wondered if you
Suzi knows about his prises? Are they very expensive or affordable?
I want a nice wig made for me, not in human hair, i cant afford that, but a
nice good quality wig, wondered if it is expensive?
Sorry for this a little off topic!

Bjarne