Thanks.  I had heard that you were having computer trouble.  She wats
an 1860 style evening dress (I have a plate pictured on my website
that she says she wants).  This is the dress, the first on the left:

http://www.vintagevictorian.com/images/g_1860_Feb_b.jpg

I will tell her to email you, thanks!  She seems desperate to find someone.

Katy

On 6/18/06, Suzi Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 15:49 16/06/2006, you wrote:
>I have gotten a request from a bride-to-be in London who wants an
>1860's style dress for her wedding in October.  I really don't want to
>take on a long distance project of this scale at the moment.  Is there
>anyone in the London, England area who is experienced in 19th Century
>reproductions/styles who would be interested in taking on such a
>commission (I have no idea how accurate or elaborate a dress she
>wants).  She has chosen a dress from one of the Godey's prints on my
>website.  Let me know if anyone is interested or can recommend anyone.
>Thanks.

Katy

Sorry for the delay - computer died.

Ask your lady to contact me - I can't say yea or nay till I know what
she wants. I am about to go on holiday till 10th July, so if she can
get her to do it Mon, or Tues.

Suzi

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                www.VintageVictorian.com
    Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
     Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.