In a message dated 6/20/2006 1:08:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I was at  G-Street Seven Corners last weekend (for my annual pilgrimage
since I live  in Calif) and they had tons of colors & weights of linen.
Sure it was  OMG pricey, but it was there ,which is more than I can say
for any shop in  Silicon Valley.

Oh, I'm not saying they don't still have good things--they do, but, as you
point out, pricey (I wait for the 25% off sales if I can), but not what they
used to.  Remember when there was stuff piled all over, and you had to  dodge
the piles to get around?

Glad you found a book--they also cut way back on the books a few years  ago.

Ann Wass