E House wrote:

I'll try to find out the future plans--they probably haven't been made yet, but hopefully I'll be able to manage 30 days advance warning. Is there anything specific you're interested in? FFO plans to have classes in all sorts of areas of interest, from making modern purses to historical corsetry and lots of stuff in between.

Thanks! My interests are all over the place, generally anything after 1600, before 1900. The one next month looked interesting, since it's not a period I'm overly familiar with, and I love to learn new things. St Louis is so close.... and yet after paying the house insurance, and the car, and flying to New York for a family wedding.... argh! I wish I had known 3 months ago!

Dawn