From: "Bjarne og Leif Drews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] silver spangeled suit
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:43:05 +0200

Hi Lalah,
Thanks for your words. Its nice to know if you dont think it will look two
Hollywood like, with those flowers.
This buisiness messing with costumes, surely gives many problems, i
sometimes worries two much about small things. In the end, it will be ok i
hope.
If i were 30 years younger, perhaps i would try to look for other solutions,
but i dont have that much time any more, to take from, being 51, and there
are so many things i want to make yeat........

Bjarne