>The former curator very kindly arranged for Anne and I to meet with Linda
Baumgarten at >Colonial Williamsburg for an hour and a half, where we got to
see
some ladies' garments of >the same period, plus drawers full of quilted
petticoats, pockets and stomachers.

Suzi --

I have a group of Bishop spouses from the Episcopal Church who is planning a
conference in Williamsburg March 15-18.  I had mentioned to them about the
possiblity of being able to see some costuming close up but didn't know who to
contact.  I would love to be able to show them something other than the regular
"tourist" attractions there.  We will also be going to Jamestown that weekend
too. If you have the names of the curator or someone who might give us a
specialized tour, I would really appreciate it.  You may contact me off-llist
with
the information.

Thanks.
Donna Scarfe