> Thanks to all who replied on and off list: I am going to try the nail
varnish - if no luck, then acrylic and if all fails, suggest the paperclip
(which is a good idea for me personally but maybe not for my v. nice
customer).

The tab is cream, I'm guessing, from experience, thatit is metal painted
cream. The dress is green..

Why not dye the tab? Paint takes dye, I've had a few mishaps in this regard,
it won't chip off, except when the original piant will chip off.

I also like the idea of a feature zip pull. But if that is an option, make
sure her hair won't get tangled in it!

Michaela
http://glittersweet.com