I know a wonderful costumer who makes costumes for dolls according to famous
movies like Star wars, LOTR, ... and also Pirates OtC! On her webpage there is
a beautiful gallery of her dresses and for each of them a detailed diary with
the patterns she used. Here is the gallery-page:

  http://www.molendrix.com/galerie1.html

  And here an Elisabeth Swan plum dress diary:

  http://molendrix.com/plum1.html

  Though the patterns shown are for dolls, they give a good idea about the
shape of the pattern and I found many times very helpful. Alas, the pattern for
the plum dress includes only the bodice and the wide sleeves, but I think the
patterns for skirt and other parts of the dress are not very hard to make up:-)

  Zuzana