Dear Costumers,
I've been in lurk mode for a while -- you know that moment where you realize all your insights and information are only new and wonderful to you? But in the meantime, I've been assembling a Web store to show the India cotton block prints I've been importing. The store is now operational at http://www.timetraveltextiles.com.

Most of what I've got is suitable for 18th century -- I began this project in an effort to make more appropriate cotton prints available for 18th-century re-enactors. About a third of the wares resemble medieval India trade fabrics. I've got both yard goods and saris, as well as a few block printed dupattas.

I use PayPal for handling payments, but you do not need a PayPal account to buy through the store -- it also allows me to accept credit cards.

I hope to continue to improve both the site and the selection of goods. Please visit, and enjoy the fabrics.
Thank you for your indulgence.
Sincerely,
Lauren
Lauren M. Walker