Think how much futurists will be horrified by all the polyester/nylon,
and other synthetic fabricated clothing we tossed out that will still be
"living" in landfills! Especially all the 70's polyester. Lived then.
Wore that. Rule one: Don't ever buy white 70's polyester! Ever!

How will they judge clothing made from finite resources(like oil, etc)
versus renewable resources?

How will they view the great use of fur and leather standing alongside
the great number of PETA and other animal protection agencies?

And will in a century or so, be able to custom order our clothing via a
"Star Trek" replicator? I know that one did food, but where did all the
clothes come from? There had to be a clothing replicator on board.

Cindy Abel