Hello everyone,
Over the last few weeks I've been trying to fit a Gothic Fitted Dress (she wants to replicate this style of dress http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/images/Woodville,Elizabeth.jpg ) at our group's weekly meeting (she wants to wear it to an upcoming event in 2 weeks) I've got it fitted enough that her bust won't fall down, but she wants cleavage and nothing I've tried so far is going to do that. Her bust is relatively small and I just can't get the dress to exert the right sort of pressure to push her breasts together. I know cleavage isn't necessarily a period feature of this style but I thought I would ask here before I gave up and told her the dress just won't give her the look she wants.
thanks
Elizabeth