Tomorrow my daughter will be wearing the pink costume I've been working on since last year. Looking for the fabrics, getting patterns, make a toile, adjusting this or that, gathering beads and pearls, looking for those little black buttons, and hand stitching it all myself... and it looks great! I loved stitching the linen shirt. She loves wearing the light corset. It's all in pink, red undergarments and velvet sleeves of antique velvet that has various velvet piles( velluto alto-basso or soprariccio). It's heavy for her but I think adjusting the weight of the skirt will help that. So it's get out the seam ripper and resew it to a band so it doesn't tip her over backwards. I'll post pictures as soon as I find the camera cable. I'm so proud of it. My next one will be the Elenor Toledo style... in a few weeks I'll get started.

Sincerely,
Becky Rautine