At 7:05 PM -0300 9/24/06, Kelly Grant wrote:
But it's not really worth arguing over...producers of TV and movies
are going to do what they like with costume and language...bummer,
but true.

Who has been arguing over it? We can discuss what we want, regardless of what tv and movie producers do, and, likewise, we can voice opinions about what tv and movie producers choose to do, just as we can about anything else. Those who don't enjoy such discussions needn't participate, of course, but those who do wish to participate are going to do what they like...

Just because (some) tv and movie producers don't know and don't want to know what really happened historically doesn't mean _we_ have to not be curious, too.

Sharon
--
Sharon Krossa, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need help with technology for your research or teaching? Hire me!