At 11:15 PM -0400 9/29/06, Guenievre de Monmarche wrote:
Wikipedia's not a good source for hard data. But it IS a good source for
random facts.  IE just surfing around from one eye-catching topic to another
to find things that look like they WILL be interesting.

Make that "random assertions" (rather than "random facts"), and I would agree... but then, the same can be said of many other sources, some of which are considerably more reliable.

Sharon
--
Sharon Krossa, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need help with technology for your research or teaching? Hire me!