Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:17:09 -0800
From: Cin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [h-cost] Re: On Chopines
To: h-cost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

H-costumers,
My new chopines have been finished for a month or so now.  They're
quite a challenge to walk in.   They've got their own webpage, too.
You can scroll thru and see how they were done.  My chopines are the
tall red ones.
http://AandS.org/raisedheels/index.html
I've started dancing in them, lately.  Mostly bassedanza & pavans.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.allaboutshoes.ca/en/heights_of_fashion/east_meets_west/