I have had several responses saying site not accessible.  When I update it
takes the site down until I have finished.

  Unfortunately, I created the site using Microsoft Publisher and that is the
only one I know how to use and it goes through Internet Explorer.

  Anyone interested in a specific item (like dress, umbrella, etc) just email
me and I will send picture.  I hope to have a more modern site come 1st of the
year but right now I am busy sewing extra garments for upcoming Ren Faire in
Mobile, Alabama so my site is suffering for more modern program.

  I sew to subsidize my SS retirement so it is very important to me to receive
your comments to help me improve my site.  It takes me a week sometimes to
create one dress because of my arthritis. I love to sew is why I chose this
method to subsidize my income.

  Any suggestions/comments are welcome.

  Thanks.

  Lady Von