The Waterford book is _very_ rare. IIRC only 500 books
were printed. $600 wouldn't be an unusual price.

I don't know how many copies made it over the
Atlantic, so perhaps your best bet is to contact
someone at a museum or university (archaeology
department) in Ireland and ask them for a photocopy of
that page.

/Lena