Diagonal stripes on a King. Horizontal on a musician
http://tinyurl.com/y5qynw

Various ranks
http://tinyurl.com/y8avx6

A lord
http://tinyurl.com/y3fqet

Young man
http://tinyurl.com/yy3cng

Master
http://tinyurl.com/wzam6

Armourer and apron?
http://www.tempora-nostra.de/tempora-nostra/manesse.php?id=203&tfl=124

Various stripes, master and musicians
http://www.tempora-nostra.de/tempora-nostra/manesse.php?id=203&tfl=130

woodsman?
http://www.tempora-nostra.de/tempora-nostra/manesse.php?id=203&tfl=127

I know there are later period on women's striped garments but I do not have
time right now to search for them.

De