At 18:58 06/12/2006, you wrote:
If you're talking about the shirts book, I kind of do. It's still hung up in legal issues - estate, copyright, permissions... the typical yadda yadda for publishing a book of this nature. It happens that my research crosses over hers, a couple of the shirts in the Met collection are included in this book. But because hers is far more diverse, the chances of my publishing first are greater than her estate beating me to it. I am to understand her estate has enough material to publish 4 more books. It's just a matter of sifting through it all and assembling it appropriately. Kathy

hi, Does any of you know any news about the last Arnold Book wich was supposed to be published? I am awaiting it impatiently Bjarne

The last I heard, the completion of the book(s) had been handed over from the original literary executors to another person. This, of course, will have caused a delay, not counting the time lost immediately after her death. She told me, only a few weeks before she died, that she had completed the fourth draft of the first book. Unfortunately it never occurred to me to ask which she meant by the "first" book. I know she was planning the shirts/ruffs/supportasses book as one unit, and the "other" one, I understood, was to have included more men's costumes.

Suzi

I had heard something about one of them being the "missing" book for the period between 1620 and 1660. Do any of you know anything about that?

Melusine