On Monday 11 December 2006 10:36 am, Beth and Bob Matney wrote:
> OK. Just got the word: Cloth and Clothing in Anglo-Saxon England, AD
> 450-700 by Penelope Rogers has been delayed again.. now April 2007 release
> date. I will only have had it on order for two years....

Aw, nuts.  And I was hoping finally to see it for Christmas.....  :-(

Thanks for the update; I was thinking of calling David Brown Book Company
myself to check the status; now I don't have to.

--
Cathy Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point
of doubtful sanity."  --Robert Frost