Yum. Can we see the rug?

On Dec 12, 2006, at 11:41 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

If you choose 24-lb instead of 28-lb, the ream price goes down to $29 something.
--Ruth Anne Baumgartner
gypsy scholar and amateur costumer
AND creator of a room-size braided rug made of old blue jeans....

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail & Scott Finke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Dec 11, 2006 12:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] Re: blue jean paper

I checked it out, you can still buy it. But here's what I mean by expensive.

This site:

http://www.thepapermillstore.com/catalog/Blue-Jean-Bond-28-lb-Bond- paper-Rea
m-p-9285.html

sells the paper. I don't know what mill makes it, and the price given here is certainly not what I would pay wholeslae. But it's almost $42 for 500 sheets! Considering that you can buy office copy paper for about $4 for 500 sheets, that's an expensive ream of paper. Might be nice for all the sewers
and costumers, though...

Gail Finke

Lauren M. Walker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]