Hi,
Many of you may know the white satin weddingdress wich is in Norah Waughs Cut of Womens Clothes. A Robe Francaise with intricate puffs pleatings as decoration in the under and overskirt.
This dress has tape ties in the back section with the watteau pleats.
I just wondered if any here have seen any pictures where a francaise dress is lifted up in the back with these tapes? I am just wondering because i am starting a new projekt in the new year with a francaise dress, and my client would like to have this opportunity to lift up the train.
I dont recall to have seen any pictures where this is shown.

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/