Quoting monica spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

*snip*

As for the novel itself, it was disappointing, but the "Constant Princess"
made me nuts. It was so PC! And it had no end-- it stopped dead after she
was called into court for the divorce proceedings. (AAK!) Not to mention it
flipped between first person and the narritive. UGH. The only person I have
ever seen do that well is Diana Gabaldon. Now that woman can write!

Oh, yeah!  Preach it, sister!  Any news on The Next Book?

susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]