At 05:30 23/12/2006, you wrote:
Nope, not me, that I can recall. And I would like to see those images from Henry VIII as well. Someday I would like to see that film.

  Kimiko

"Susan B. Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Some time back, somebody webbed a bunch of very nice screen shots form
Elizabeth R (and I think it was on this list ... -- Kimiko, was that
you?). Are there any similar shots anywhere of the Wives from the
*first* BBC series on Henry VIII with Keith Michell?

Thanks,
Susan

Not screen shots , but I have some of the official publicity shots from "Six Wives" on my fashion plate site. http://suziclarke4384.fotopic.net/c461806.html

I worked on refurbishing some of these costumes when they were on display at Hampton Court, so I may be able to answer some questions - it was a long time ago though, and I don't have any notes.

Suzi