From: Robin Netherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Christmas gift exchange
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 20:55:27 -0600 (CST)

And as long as we're now posting ...

My exchange partner picked up on two of the things I mentioned that I
collect, and sent me (1) a wonderful brochure from a National Gallery show
on 15th c. Flemish art that I am missing (it's on till Feb. 4, 2007), and
(2) a jigsaw puzzle of a page from the Lindisfarne Gospels! I love them
both.

What did everyone else get?

I trust the very light and fluffy package I sent has arrived to its
recipient ... I will let her post on her own.

--Robin

Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN) Messenger lets you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click here to find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/