From: Genie Barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Re: Christmas gift exchange
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:35:32 -0600

At 01:32 AM 12/25/2006, you wrote:

>Reading some of these marvelous descriptions of gift packages, I'm amazed
>that they fit in the prescribed $10-$15 range! I think some of our
>talented listmembers undervalued their abilities ;-)
>
>I'm so dull. Two years now I have sent fabric. But very nice, useful
>fabric.
>
>--Robin

I'm like you, Robin, I just sent one thing.... Music.

But I love the hand died wool I got from Debbie Lough! I just have
to think of the right sort of embroidery to use it on.
And no, Debbie, I wasn't offended by what was used to make that
lovely yellow. GRIN

Happy Holidays to all... And a very happy New Year!
Genie Barrett