Quoting "A. Thurman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Based on everyone's recommendations, I went ahead and put in a reserve
from an Italian company called "Maremagnum" who has to check with
their sources - I was told to expect a reply in 3 weeks. Is this the
Italian company you ordered out of, Susan?

No. It was just place an order -- it was a different company. Somebody else on one of the other lists that I'm on ordered from them. It's not been longer than 2 weeks ago, though.

I was under the impression that Shramansky was sold out permanently;
if this is not the case I may go ahead and put in a request with them
as well.

*somebody* (you know, *them*) said that both Michael Shramansky and David Brown/Oxbow were talking to the museum about a second printing.

susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]