On Sunday 04 March 2007 9:14 am, Bjarne og Leif Drews wrote:
> Does anybody know of a place where i can buy some silver leaf palliettes.
> Shaped like leafs?
> They dont have to be excactly like these i have here:
> http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/cel.htm
> And it doesnt matter if they are metal or plastic, when it comes to rare
> things, you cant afford to be crittical.

These aren't much like the shape in your design at all, but I plugged the
words "leaf-shaped sequins" into Google and this was the first thing I found:

http://www.bead-e.co.uk/catalog/sections.php?CategoryName=s&ClassName=27&GroupName=128&SectionName=le

--
Cathy Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit
in my name at a Swiss Bank." -- Woody Allen