While we are talking about tools we can borrow from scrapbooking -- has anyone tried using any kind of paper punches on fabric? I do swatch books of the fabrics I sell, and would love to be able to cleanly punch two holes through multiple layers of cloth, so I can run a yarn or ribbon through to hold them together. I've been looking at the McGill drill-punch (view here: http://www.misterart.com/store/ view/001/group_id/7373/McGill-Adjustable-Paper-Drill.htm) but I have no experience with it. Do you know if it would work on stacks of cloth?
Thanks!
Lauren
Lauren M. Walker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]