I'm looking for straight steel - I usually make a combination of straight and
spiral steel, but the problem is, I cannot find a place where to buy the
straight steel (7mm) per metre.
  Thanks to all that gave me advice, unfortunately not all the corset supply
sellers have the size of the boning I'd need. The denmark one looks good, but
it is really expensive, when compared to for example vena cava design.

kelly grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Are you looking for spiral steel or straight steel? I've used the spiral
steel in the curved seams of a Victorian coset with really good results.

I order from Greenberg and hammer in New York city.

Kelly, in Nova Scotia Canada