On Apr 10, 2007, at 4:32 PM, Suzi Clarke wrote:

At 23:19 10/04/2007, you wrote:
On Apr 10, 2007, at 2:37 PM, Sharon Collier wrote:
I use a water based makeup, which I find is less heavy on the skin,
plus it
washes off with water. Have you ever used this?
Sharon

I love the Grimas water-based "face paint" from the Netherlands (I
mail-order it from a shop in the UK). It's very versatile, and very
sturdy. Best of all, jump in the shower and a bit of soap or shampoo
takes it off completely.

andy

Andy

Is that Fox's Makeup shop?

1st Night in Milton Keynes. They've got an online shop at <http:// www.showmakeup.co.uk/>. They were recommended to me by the Grimas wholesaler. They've got the whole line (water and grease). Only thing Grimas makes that's crap is their stage blood; the rest is great.

andy