Hi!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Patty

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ingrid G. Storrø
Sent: Thu 4/12/2007 3:24 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Dyeing pots 350-575 AD?

Hi all! I just wanted to thank everyone who replied to my question. :)
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find much to support my friend's
theory given that most of the vessels are so small, but I appreciate
your thoughts.

I also haven't been able to find the yahoo groups that deals with
natural dyeing that someone mentioned, either I or the search engine at
yahoo is wonky. So if anybody has a URL I would very much appreciate it!
:)

Ingrid

--
This email has been scanned for viruses & spam by Domenebutikken -
www.domenebutikken.no