To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] lifetime antique/vintage costume dispersement

Three Rivers has not posted an online catalog of the first day of this. Are they going to?

Thanks,

Fran
http://www.lavoltapress.com

LLOYD MITCHELL wrote:

Yes Kathy , it is in a way. But my 'children' need to grow and get on in the world. Some of them have led a very reclusive life...and that is why they are beautiful. Getting on in age, myself, continuing the care necessary for the preservation and Conservation of such a wonderful collection will only become more complicated. And so, I challenge another generation to take up cause.