In a message dated 4/30/2007 5:08:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Maybe switch trims?  The bigger one on the pleated side and the  smaller trim
on the rusched side?

This is what I was thinking.

But I like the small trim best. The big trim looks costume-y to me, but on
the edge, and THEN box pleated it might really bring out the pleat.

Also with rusching...there are decorative ways if putting in the drawing
threads. I've seen it like an inch or so from a pinked edge with 3 or 4
parallel rows of threads in a zig-zag pattern... like 6 stitches to the
left....6 to
the right...left...right...
Of course these were all drawn up by hand.