I didn't go so far as to read the instructions.  Alas...

Presently working in miniature, I struggle nightly in trying to create my doll costumes using all the pieces that would have made the shapes if I were doing them for people; it is hard indeed to compromise, but I have not yet bent to Velcro. Yeah. At least the dolls don't complain if I pin the waist band (As I am finding to be the method more often used in times of youe.

kathleen

And I didn't think of quick changes....I'm not sure why, as I'd like to have a dollar for every 30-second change I've had to sew for. My favorite was the 1880's day dress to 1880's evening dress in 92 seconds. Yes, I put multiple zippers in those, and had 4 people dressing and undressing her in the wings.

Melusine