8" platform shoes,

-C.

Oh my word! How on earth did you walk in them?

High heels are such a foreign concept to me. I've been singing my whole
life, and singers should never wear a heel over an inch high (throws off
your balance, which throws off your breathing). But then, being 5'9", I
never had to be concerned about being 'tall' either. ;)

Arlys

I spent a great deal of my live in musical theater, singing and dancing in 3"+ heels. You need to learn how to stand, walk and dance, but believe me, you can sing in them, you just need to know how.

I also did ballroom and latin dance professionally, with a dance partner who was 6'8". (I'm 5'2"). My dance shoes had 5" heels, because otherwise we looked ridiculous. Even now, after a catastrophic car accident, back injuries and arthritis, I can wear heels, just not for every day, or all day.

Melusine