Hey, Lynn,
 We're doing bad movie night tonight. "Revenge of the Cheerleaders"
Sharon C.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dawn
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 1:49 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Hellooooo?

Lynn Downward wrote:
> It's been 24 hours since I last heard from h-costume. Are you out there?
>
> What's going on in your part of the world to keep you off the computer?

I'm trying to get a renaissance gown finished for this weekend. In the
middle of hand sewing a ton of trim on the multi-part sleeves. I think
it's going to be a late night.

Last night I was at Joann's cleaning up on their big summer clearance
sale. I scored an almost 3 yd length of sea green silk at 75% off.
That's the third "remnant" in the same colour I've found this year,
meaning I now have enough to do something serious like a gown, or line a
coat.

Tonight I'm going to stock up on interfacing at half price, and a few
other things.

Dawn